|License:||Free to use|
|Latest Wine Version Tested:||1.9.4|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
Launcher, Patcher, and Game all working.
What does not
Minor issues include:
Some missing HTML in the patcher window, but nothing important, it's just an image slideshow.
Ingame web-based content is not displaying correctly - game uses Awesomium webcore to display web content - it's loading and displaying perfectly, but getting hidden behind a UI panel. Developer will look into fixing in the actual game.
What was not tested
The game does not have an installer - it's a simple zip file - unzip the folder and put it wherever you like. Run winecfg and go to the Graphics tab and tick Emulate a Virtual Desktop and set the Desktop size to 1024 x 768. Once inside the game you can use the game settings to change resolutions. If you want to play in a widescreen resolution, make sure to set a widescreen resolution in the Desktop size settings otherwise the game settings will not show any widescreen resolutions. Open the game from a terminal by typing "wine Irislauncher.exe" or just open IrisLauncher.exe by clicking it's icon and say Yes when Wine asks to install Wine Gecko. Let the launcher check for updates and patch the game and then click START button to open the client and play. Tested on a machine with an ATI Radeon HD6900 Series graphics card using the open source driver included with Linux Mint (not tested the proprietary ATI driver). 1.6.1 tested and working. 1.8staging tested and working. 1.94 tested, works, but has issues with ingame UI fonts and causes the game to crash when you open some ingame web content.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa" x86_64||Mar 02 2016||1.9.4||N/A||Yes||Gold||Sedy|
|Show||Mac OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"||Mar 02 2016||1.9.3||N/A||Yes||Gold||Sedy|
|Current||Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa" x86_64||Mar 02 2016||1.8.1||N/A||Yes||Gold||Sedy|
|Show||Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa" x86_64||Mar 02 2016||1.6.1||N/A||Yes||Gold||Sedy|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
1. Open a terminal and type winecfg
2. When winecfg opens, click on the Graphics tab and tick Emulate a Virtual Desktop and change the Desktop size to 1024 x 768 and then close winecfg.
3. Double click on the NoScrubs Iris Online Installer.exe
4. Wine may ask to install Wine Gecko, Mono etc. - say Yes and let it install them.
5. When the installer opens, keep the default settings (install to C:\ drive) and click the Extract button to install the client.
6. When it's finished, find the IrisLauncher.exe and open it, let it download updates and patch the client and when it's finished, click the START button to play.
Comments for this application have been disabled because there are no maintainers.