Launcher, Patcher, Game all work.
What does not
Minor issues with displaying ingame web content.
Ingame video recording function.
What was not tested
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa" x86_64||Mar 02 2016||1.9.4||N/A||Yes||Gold||Sedy|
|Show||Mac OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"||Mar 02 2016||1.9.3||N/A||Yes||Gold||Sedy|
|Show||Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa" x86_64||Mar 02 2016||1.8.1||N/A||Yes||Gold||Sedy|
|Current||Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa" x86_64||Mar 02 2016||1.6.1||N/A||Yes||Gold||Sedy|
1. Open a terminal and type winecfg
2. When winecfg opens, click on the Graphics tab and tick Emulate a Virtual Desktop and change the Desktop size to 1024 x 768 and then close winecfg.
3. Double click on the NoScrubs Iris Online Installer.exe
4. Wine may ask to install Wine Gecko, Mono etc. - say Yes and let it install them.
5. When the installer opens, keep the default settings (install to C:\ drive) and click the Extract button to install the client.
6. When it's finished, find the IrisLauncher.exe and open it, let it download updates and patch the client and when it's finished, click the START button to play.