- Installing 32-bit (with Andre's library suggestions)
- Open a workbook downloaded locally via web browser
- View the tooltips on the dashboard by mousing over
- Clicking on worksheet elements to trigger highlight actions
- Moving the worksheet elements around in the browser
- Open SuperStore Sales Excel file
- Create a union from the Excel tables in the data source editor
- Enter a new formula on the shelf by double-clicking in the shelf and typing with the keyboard.
- Add an existing measure/dimension by double-clicking it
- Create a new formula by right-clicking on a measure
- Drag-dropping worksheets into a dashboard
- Drag-dropping a dashboard into a storypoint
What does not
- Drag-dropping measures, dimensions, or pills in the worksheet editor
- It just acts like I dragged it off, or does not let me add it.
- Logging into Tableau Public
- This inhibits Saving to Tableau Public
What was not tested
- Saving to Tableau Public
- Opening a Workbook from Tableau Public (other than downloading it in a web browser).
The drag-drop issues in worksheet editor are inconvenient but workaroundable.
The inability to save to tableau public is extremely limiting however.