- Story Mode (all characters)
- Practice Mode (all characters)
- Gamepad and Keyboard controls (mostly; see below)
- Audio works perfectly
- All visual effects seem to be present and working correctly without lag
To run the game, you must run 'winetricks d3dx9'. Using any other winetricks may cause the game to fail to load.
What does not
- Trying to run the original Japanese version fails. The English patch, however, works fine.
- Slight slowdown on the character select screen; actual gameplay runs at full speed though
- Gamepad works, but attempting to rebind the controls fails and locks up
user input (I see a couple results in Google for this issue, so it might
be an issue with the game itself rather than WINE)
- Using Sumireko's Final Word shows garbled text on the screen. Probably a bug with the English patch rather than WINE.
What was not tested
- Gameplay modes other than Story Mode and Practice Mode
Tested in a clean Wine folder using only 'winetricks d3dx9' and nothing else.