The game version available through Steam:
- Everything after a winetrick.
- Single and 2 players mode.
- Works with Wine as WinXPÂ
What does not
- Nothing without that winetrick.
- Graphical options are minimal (smartphone port), fullscreen doesn't cover the system panel/taskbar.
- If music is turned off on settings, it doesn't turn back on unless the game is restarted.
- No more than 30 fps.
What was not tested
- I did a short gameplay.
The game normally launches in a blank window where only the mouse cursor is rendered. To get the game to work reinstall vcrun2012 by running: winetricks --force vcrun2012 The "fullscreen" mode doesn't cover my system panel/taskbar (tint2), this can be solved by SIGTERM the panel, anyway it's a "Borderless" mode rather than a proper fullscreen I think it's capped at 30fps, Wine Staging gives no improvements. This is a smartphone game after all, expect nothing crazy :) The other game from this series (Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies) can be installed on the same prefix without problems ~Â·~Â·~Â·~Â·~ I uploaded some screenshots (comparing Wine vs Wine Staging) on my blog: https://manerosss.wordpress.com/2016/06/12/gamingonlinux/ ~Â·~Â·~Â·~Â·~ Antergos + OpenBox Nvidia 367.35 Wine 1.9.14 Gallium Nine (AUR) Phenom II x2 511 Gainward GTX 650 1gb 4gb ddr3 500GB HDD 7200 rpm
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Antergos x86_64||Jul 26 2016||1.9.14||Yes||Yes||Gold||manero666|