- The game starts immediately after launch in Steam.
- Gameplay seems works fine, no visible artifacts.
- Multiplayer works flawlessly.
- Changing resolution / video settings works like its should.
- Save / load works
What does not
- FIrst time I launch the game part of the graphics are not visible, but I use tip from Vladimir Panteleev:
To fix occasional missing textures on start, run "wine regedit", open and create the key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\Direct3D", and there create the string values:
- "CheckFloatConstants" with value "enabled"
- "OffscreenRenderingMode" with value "fbo"
- The game is always slows down in death and revive animations, don't know why, but it is not affecting gameplay.
What was not tested
- The game is not completed, I played about 2 hours or so.
- I didn't try mods / addons for this game.
I used freshly installed Wine 2.1 staging, WinXP preset and registry fix I mentioned above. That's pretty much it. My specs: Intel Core i5 6500 16Gb DDR4 RAM MSI GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4Gb
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Arch Linux||Mar 20 2020||5.4||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Chau|
|Show||Linux Mint 19.1 Tessa||Apr 11 2019||4.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||Tom|
|Show||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 11 2018||3.16-staging||N/A||Yes||No||Silver||Å½arko Å½ivanov|
|Show||openSUSE 13.2 x86_64||Dec 07 2017||2.21||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Pearly Dragon|
|Show||openSUSE 13.2 x86_64||Dec 08 2017||2.20||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Pearly Dragon|