- Most of the game.
- AutoUpdate (didn't work some time ago).
- On previous wine versions game crashed sometimes after logout and before login, but since wine 9.x it didn't happen - so probably solved.
What does not
- No light effects (d3d) :(
- Game is very slow (10-20 in main screen, 10-15 fps in game - on Window$ it is about 100).
- 100% CPU usage (can be reduced by limitting fps, but the lowest level is 10 so it will not change much :P).
- BattleList selects players/creatures when mouse is over it even if Tibia window is covered by another window.
- The game does not work with TibiaCam, which is used to record/play gameplay. TibiaCam uses memory injection.
What was not tested
- The game is quite simple so probably everything was tested.
Probably full D3D support in Wine would make the game work perfectly.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Gentoo Linux||Sep 21 2006||0.9.21.||Yes||Yes||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||SUSE 10.0||Sep 07 2006||0.9.20.||Yes||No||Garbage||ultr|
|Show||SUSE 10.0||Aug 31 2006||0.9.18.||Yes||No||Garbage||ultr|
|Show||Gentoo Linux||Aug 20 2006||0.9.18.||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Arch Linux||Aug 07 2006||0.9.18.||Yes||No||Garbage||Pablo Seibelt|