- Loading a .RW2 file from the ~/Desktop folder
- Editing the file (all the functions work)
- Developing the file
- Printing the file from the program (all options for printing seem to work, including borderless printing)
What does not
- Loading the file directly from an external memory card or camera, via the Z:\media\[username]\[serial nÂ°]\DCIM folder (the file will get loaded successfully, but it can't be edited, all the buttons are grayed out). The file must first be copied to the desktop.
- Maximising the window. The toolbar will be cut in half, also removing the resize/close/minimise button. However, if the window is left not maximised, it can be enlarged by dragging the lower right corner up to the maximum size of the screen.
- Browsing the local computer hard drive. As soon as you click on any directory, the integrated file manager brings you back to the "desktop" folder.
(Possibly a wine bug?)
What was not tested
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 05 2016||1.8.4||Yes||Yes||Silver||Jacopo|