- Everything except the intro cutscene
What does not
- The dialogues sometimes stop working, Characters keep talking but no sound
- The intro cutscene does not work, I needed to use Alternate Start to test the game further.
- Mouse clicks are very laggy and unresponsive, you need to click a long time before the character takes the action into accoun
- Caps lock makes the game think that all keys are Caps (Tested in Controls mapping ingame)
- Exiting the game after some gameplay : The game froze and you need to kill the process in TTY or SSH mode
DXVK to "translate" DX11 to Vulkan because the game uses that API
What was not tested
- Installing mods by the game shop
- Playing DLCs
- GPU : GTX 950M 4 GB GDDR5
- CPU : I7 6700HQ
- Resolution : 1920x1080
- Average FPS : 25 fps outdoor, 40 fps indoor at High Settings
Very great job for the advancement in this program ! Keep up the good work :)
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Sep 04 2018||3.15-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Silver||ZenAnonX|
|Current||Linux Mint 19.0 Tara||Aug 04 2018||3.13-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Owen|
|Show||Arch Linux||Jun 24 2018||3.10-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Silver||Gibbo|
|Show||Manjaro Linux||May 30 2018||3.7||N/A||Yes||Yes||Bronze||notxrandr|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Apr 08 2018||3.5||N/A||Yes||No||Bronze||ZenAnonX|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|34041||Skyrim (Steam) hangup on quit||NEW||View|
|38668||Wolfestein: The Old Blood crashes inside native XAudio2_7.dll||REOPENED||View|
|39402||Multiple applications are silent or crash with builtin xaudio2 due to missing audio conversion in IXAudio2Impl_CreateSourceVoice (Lost Planet 2 Benchmark, Skyrim, Skullgirls, Terraria, Stardew Valley)||STAGED||View|
|45046||Skyrim SE: Shadow artifacts (missing handling of 'precise' shader modifier)||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|45311||Skyrim Special Edition: ambient sounds do not attenuate with distance||UNCONFIRMED||View|
git clone git://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git
git clone git://github.com/wine-staging/wine-staging
git clone git://github.com/acomminos/wine-pba
wine-staging/patches/patchinstall.sh DESTDIR=wine --all
for f in ../wine-pba/patches/*
patch -p1 < "$f"
mkdir build32 build64
mkdir ../wineout && export WINEOUT="$(realpath ../wineout)"
../configure --enable-win64 --prefix="$WINEOUT"
make && make install
../configure --with-wine32=../build64 --prefix="$WINEOUT"
make && make install