Early access build from Steam dated 08.11.2016.
- Game in DirectX 9.0c with Windows 7 mode. Max 4GB VRAM.
-> Low performance. Sometimes locks to 20fps, but is fixable by pressing F3 (disables mirrors)
-> Best performance is achieved with low quality settings. (40-60fps)
-Game in OpenGL (4.5) with Windows 7 mode. Max 4GB VRAM.
-> + Good performance. 100+fps and highest settings with a GTX 1060 (NVidia closed source drivers)
-> - Visual artifacts. E.g. Some transparent textures are not transparent, car mirrors have inverted colors.
The game can be started and played without Steam.
To launch the game in OpenGL mode, use parameter "-force-opengl".
What does not
- DirectX10(.1). I tried running the game in DirectX 10 and 10.1, but it always launched in DX9.0c mode. Does this game even support DX10?
- DirectX11. Game crashed as soon as the Satsuma is being rendered to the menu screen.
- Re-focusing the game. (Game can't be controlled after Alt+Tab or Super)
- Mouse movement has some kind of a bug. The cursor is getting pulled to the right bottom corner while moving the mouse up or scrolling.
What was not tested
- Driving wheel(s) and controllers.
- Running the game from Steam. (should still work just fine)
- Importing songs and other graphics. (car skins and mugshot.png)
- Other game mechanics like papers, tickets and other GUI.
PC specs: Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS 64 bits. Intel Core i7-4790. Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB. (Max 4GB usable in-game) Using the latest official Nvidia drivers. Completely playable with the OpenGL mode. Admin note: rating changed to conform to the rating definitions.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 14 2016||1.9.22||Yes||Yes||Silver||Santeri|