- Built-in Player Levels - they seem to work properly without any glitches or freezing.
- Level Editor (all functions) - seem to work just fine.
- Graphic Options - All of them work except Fullscreen (I wrote about the Fullscreen mode in the "What does not work" section)
- Exiting the game - yeah, that's pretty basic, but it's working. That's good.
- Game Options - All of them work but I'm unsure about Clear Data.
What does not
- Stretching the window - after doing that, the game screen freezes and, depending on how and to which direction you pull, the screen will glitch in various ways or turn black. The same thing happens when you go fullscreen (the screen turns black but in this case, even going out of the fullscreen mode and stretching the window back will keep the screen black). An important thing to note is the fact that the game is working during the glitch, only the graphics are freezed.
- Cleaning data - After cleaning data, the level completion isn't cleared. I'm not sure if this should happen
What was not tested
- Sound is bad quality, I'm not sure is there a working fix.
- Gamepad options
Sorry for my English, it's not my national language. Please tell me if I wrote something wrong and I will try to fix that. Also, there is a Linux version available but I didn't test it yet.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jan 03 2017||2.0-rc3||N/A||Yes||Gold||knuxfanwin8|