* Playing the game in OpenGL mode.
* Playing the game in Windowed mode.
What does not
* Unlike its predecesor, this game crashes on launch if set up on DX9 mode.
* Also unlike its predecesor, this game doesn't work in fullscreen mode.
What was not tested
* I played until finishing the first Class Trial, so I couldn't test the rest of the game yet.
* This application requires a fresh prefix in order to run. * The game requires native versions of dx9*, dotnet35 and vcrun2012. Installing them via winetricks and editing the libraries to native with winecfg DOESN'T WORK. Just install them using the installers provided with the game, and you're all set. * My specs: Intel® Core™ i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz × 4 GeForce GTX 650/PCIe/SSE2 4 GB RAM Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS 64-bit
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jan 03 2017||2.0-rc3||Yes||Yes||Gold||Ezequiel Ferriol|