- Search and Add Device (Digital Video Recorder on the local Network or P2P service by Serial Number ID)
- Live View (Live Video Viewing in Realtime)
- Grid View 1(entire), 2x2, 3x3 Live View
- local Snapshot taking to JPG format
- local Video recording in DAV format
- Camera Picture Adjustments (Brightness, Contrast)
- Video Zooming
- GridView reorganizing, Video Aspect ratio changing
- Playback (wayback playback from video archive)
- Searching by Date and Time
- TimeLine (Progess)
- Viewing of Video Record
- Device-CFG (Managing of Cameras, Video Encoding options, Network settings, etc.)
- Device Log: access, search and view, scroll through events.
What does not
- In LiveView mode, 16 view (grid 4 on 4) has crashed once.
- In LiveView mode, Screenshots (*.JPG), if taken manually from cameras, have corrupt header. Those jpegs and not viewable on Linux or Windows (but can be healed by the tool "Jpeg Reaper")
- In Playback mode: program suddenly close after mouse click on the pregress line during playback.
What was not tested
- PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom)
- Video Wall
- People Counting
- Storage Service (Video Server Module)
command string to install app in wine-2.0-rc4: