Original retail version of the game.
I've tested game for 5 hours of playing. It seems to be fine, but sometimes it crashes.
If game is started without argument -no3d then it's too slow.
What does not
I didn't notice anything.
What was not tested
I have 1 CD release. Game was patched to version 1.0.74 I had to use crack. Works even with my language localization (CZECH). After game was installed, it didn't working for me. I had to copy all files from cd (/dvd/Sierra/Arcanum/*) to installation directory.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 15.04 "Vivid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 30 2015||1.7.39||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Luis Alvarado|
|Show||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 07 2014||1.7.28||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Luis Alvarado|
|Show||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 03 2014||1.7.22||Yes||Yes||Gold||Luis Alvarado|
|Show||Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 06 2014||1.6.2||Yes||Yes||Gold||Ilya Tsitok|
|Show||Linux Mint 13 "Maya"||Oct 24 2012||1.4.1||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
new versions have been added to this beta so if u want to try it go ahead.
In the old version i have deleted the bugs in it i tried but some still remained so i delted the version