- Loading a .RW2 file from the ~/Desktop folder
- Editing the file (all the functions work)
- Developing the file- Printing the file from the program (all options for printing seem to work, including borderless printing)
What does not
- Under Unity, it is impossible to start SILKYPIX from the Dash or the Launcher. It is only possible to start it from the desktop link or by running the executable.
- Loading the file directly from an external memory card or camera, via the Z:\media\[username]\[serial nÂ°]\DCIM folder (the file will get loaded successfully, but it can't be edited, all the buttons are grayed out). The file must first be copied to the desktop.
- When starting SILKYPIX, the picture may be garbled or shown with colored vertical lines. To fix, go in the Option -> View options menu and uncheck the Enable view color management checkbox.
- Maximising the window is broken. The toolbar will be cut in half, also removing the resize/close/minimise button. However, if the window is left not maximised, it can be enlarged by dragging the lower right corner up to the maximum size of the screen, with no glitches.
- Browsing the local computer hard drive. As soon as you click on any directory, even inside the /home folder, the integrated file manager brings you back to the "desktop" folder.(Possibly a wine bug?)
What was not tested
Tested under a 32-bit Wineprefix.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jan 26 2017||1.6.2||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Jacopo|