Please comment and I'll be happy to help if I can!
"Welcome to Shadowverse, the first strategic multiplayer game where a tightly knit story comes together with action-packed card battles! Choose from seven classes, each with its own special set of cards including followers, spells, and amulets. Uncover the deck-building potential of over 400 cards."
|License:||Free to use|
|Latest Wine Version Tested:||6.3|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
Everything works perfectly through Proton.
What does not
What was not tested
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||openSUSE Tumbleweed (rolling release)||Apr 24 2021||6.3||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||tjk|
|Show||openSUSE Leap 42.2 x86_64||May 27 2017||2.7||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Kendall Llera|
|Show||openSUSE Leap 42.2 x86_64||Apr 27 2017||2.6||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Kendall Llera|
|Show||Fedora 25 x86_64||Feb 13 2017||2.0||Yes||Yes||Gold||Rudinei Goi Roecker|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
1. From the Steam Library, right click Shadowverse
2. Click Properties
3. Click Set Launch Options
4. Type in "-force-d3d9" and click Ok
5. Enjoy :)
1. From the Steam window, click Steam (top-left)
2. Click Restore A Previous Backup
3. Click Browse and navigate to where the backup is saved
4. Click the file and then Next
5. After choosing location to install, click Next
6. Launch game and enjoy
(If there's an error, try verifying the game files. That's found in the Properties window)
Shadowverse charges directly from Steam Wallet, funds can be added via the Steam website
1. After logging into steampowered.com, click
2. Click Account Details
3. Click Add Funds to Your Steam Wallet
4. Click the desired amount
5. Input Payment Method if not already saved and click Continue
6. Review order then click Proceed to Checkout
7. Thanks for supporting the game! :)
Comments for this application have been disabled because there are no maintainers.