- No special settings
- Connect the CarChip device to the serial port before starting the program, otherwise the program may crash while trying to locate the proper port. The program behaved this way in Windows as well.
- Save the data as soon as it finishes downloading or you may lose it if the program crashes.
- Use the older, serial only version (1.3.2). The version with USB fails because it can't find the HID dll and the fails to find the dll's in the directory.
What doesn't work:
- The newer version of the program, with USB support didn't work, see above.
What was not tested:
- USB connectivity, see above.
|App. version||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Rating|