From TP-link website:
WinXP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Server2008 (32/64bit)/Server2012 (64bit)
Modifications and Bug Fixes
1. Add management VLAN function but requires your EAP with corresponding firmware which support management VLAN.
2. Add SSH function that could choose to enable SSH for EAP or not.
1. For EAP with EU/US firmware.
2. If you use EAP UN firmware, it would remind you to upgrade to the EU/US firmware.
3. Please change the Region Code to Germany/United States (Germany for
EU firmware & United States for US firmware) on the System -->
Region Code page before you upgrade the EAP Controller to 2.4.x from
2.3.x or earlier version.
The installer seems to complete without any further notice.
What does not
After starting the application it spawns a startup dialog-window but this remains black. Hovering over it with the mouse does show that on some locations input-elements are present. Clicking top right where one would expect the closing button shows a second dialog-window being all black. This resembles the same closing dialog as when running from windows containing 2 buttons. The left really shuts down the application and the right one minimizes to system tray (tested in Lubuntu 16.04).
What was not tested
The webserver did not start so could not get access to the accespoints.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 17 2017||1.6.2||Yes||No||Garbage||LaurensK|