- Everything so far
What does not
- There are still issues with the lightning and the performance of DX11 at the lowest settings although they are greatly improved since Wine v2.6.
- The light is now almost too bright instead of too dark. The performance is still bad, but better.
- The lightning (and kinda fog) has a great impact on the viewing distance.
- When closing the game, the process remains alive in the background which will slow down the Computer when you quit the game several times.
- Audio-Distortion is still present but a lot better than in Wine v2.6
What was not tested
Anything further than the first minutes in the Game because of sight problems (it's really foggy and bright).
YouTube-Video (In the Video the Audio is really weired. That was not the case when playing. Distortion was barly noticable.):
Used OBS with XComposite to record the footage so there is no big impact on the framerate.
Editing: Trancoded with ffmpeg to libx256 using preset "slow".
Hardware is the same as in the report using Wine v2.6
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Manjaro Linux||Feb 05 2019||4.0-rc5-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||Linus|
|Show||Antergos x86_64||Apr 04 2018||3.5||N/A||Yes||Yes||Gold||Anonymous|
|Show||Manjaro Linux||Mar 14 2018||3.3||Yes||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Linus|
|Show||Antergos||Mar 05 2018||3.3||N/A||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Anonymous|
|Current||Manjaro Linux||Oct 03 2017||2.17-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Garbage||Linus|