Updated from the sourceforge version.
- All edit dialogs
- Exporting your save file
- The Item browser, spell browser, monster browser, and character browser
- Setting Game Location and Save location
What does not
- When you add the save file location the dialog cannot view your hidden folders (eg: .local), you need to type in the location instead.
- Some dialogs have minor graphical glitches, if you click on them they resolve themselves.
- You need to load the game location and save location each time you open the application and press okay in order to detect save files.
What was not tested
- The Inbuilt Updater
Worked well on a 64bit prefix with corefonts installed and nothing else.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Debian GNU/Linux 8.x "Jessie" x86_64||May 18 2017||2.8||N/A||Yes||Platinum||Emily Banc|