From TP-link website:
WinXP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Server2008 (32/64bit)/Server2012 (64bit)
Modifications and Bug Fixes
1. Add management VLAN function but requires your EAP with corresponding firmware which support management VLAN.
2. Add SSH function that could choose to enable SSH for EAP or not.
1. For EAP with EU/US firmware.
2. If you use EAP UN firmware, it would remind you to upgrade to the EU/US firmware.
3. Please change the Region Code to Germany/United States (Germany for
EU firmware & United States for US firmware) on the System -->
Region Code page before you upgrade the EAP Controller to 2.4.x from
2.3.x or earlier version.
As far as I can tell everything I needed worked:
- access to webapp
What does not
showed some strange errors in the logs. (don't have them anymore)
What was not tested
adopting new Access points.
Followed the Arch-wiki Wine setup guide to install addidtional libraries. Probably the mono/gecko support did the trick.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Arch Linux x86_64||Feb 22 2017||2.6||Yes||Yes||Gold||LaurensK|