- Launching pre-installed game,
- navigating menus,
- changing graphic options,
- making screenshots,
- playing the game with issues (see below).
What does not
- Logging (game thinks it crashed; can be surpassed with -silent-crashes launch parameter).
Using default (D3D11/DirectX11) mode:
- players and NPC models (including yours) are totally invisible, including first person view. The only thing visible is a floating weapon,
- items in inventory have invisible icons,
- sometimes a set of black artifacts appear in the top area of the screen. It goes away after switching between a fullscreen and windowed a few times,
- menus are hard to interact with moues due to improper mouse clicking.
- various shadow/lightning effects don't load or obstruct the view, a lot of textures does not load in maps, resulting in bright pink,
- some character and item models in menus do not load - the models in actual game work, though.
- due to game's bugs: trying to inspect an item crash the game and the game suffers from heavy stuttering (both of the issues seems to appear under Windows as well).
What was not tested
- Installing the launcher again, files were copied from Windows PC.
Basically nothing changed between these version - I have retested the updated game on a fresh prefix and additionally tested both the DX11 and DX9 with and without CSMT to see if it have any effect (it didn't).
The only thing that I didn't tested again is the launcher, but it didn't work last time.