hellblade senua's sacrifice Version GoG
- Everything, as it seems, with a few graphical glitches and occasional crashes.
- Cracking sound might be slightly improved by using xact. Strangely, running under Lutris instead of PlayOnLinux make the cracking problem improve. Changing pulseaudio buffer or 'skyrim-like' strategies do not seem to help here.
- dx11 mode crashes a lot and doesn't render lots of game elements, although it is visibly faster.
What does not
I can't say that anything simply "does not work". It just does not work as well. There are some times in the game (in dx10 mode) that there are huge framedrops.
- The game can run in dx11 mode (default) and it renders really fast this way but does not render lots of elements and crashes a lot. Adding "-dx10" to start parameters of the executable makes the game run in DirectX 10 mode, which is a lot more stable, albeit slower.
- Does not seem to work in Wine Staging, only Wine Vanilla (3.0+)
What was not tested
- The whole game to the end. In fact, played just about 40 minutes so far.
I am trying to be the maintainer of this game so that everyone can comment. I think it's a more sensible way to get better ways of running the game.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Manjaro Linux||Apr 19 2020||5.5||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||Matthew|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Nov 12 2018||3.20-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Silver||John Pavlyuch|
|Show||Ubuntu 18.04 "Bionic" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 07 2018||3.7-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||Andre Lima|
|Current||Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 04 2018||3.0-rc6||Yes||Yes||Yes||Bronze||ClÃ¡udio Sampaio (Patola)|
|Show||Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 23 2017||2.19-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Bronze||Kristoffer|