Official Steam version.
Everything works fine, but installation is not easy as we can wish. More information in "Workarounds" section.
What does not
Please install winetricks and wine-mono packets via Packet Manager in your Linux distribution.
1. Make clean WINEPREFIX in 32-bit version of Wine.
2. Run Winetricks and install separately: d3dx9, dotnet452.
3. Via Winetricks install Steam.
4. Log in to Steam and download game.
5. When Riff Racer is downloaded - restart Steam app.
6. Run Steam again and try to run game from your games Library. It will take some minutes to install another libraries.
What was not tested
Tested on:CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 3,5 GHzRAM: 16 GB DDR3GPU: MSI NVidia GeForce GTX1060 Gaming X 6GBMotherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5Distro: Manjaro Linux (64-bit)Kernel: 4.9.48Wine Staging 2.15
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Manjaro Linux||Sep 12 2017||2.15-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||OdzioM|