Early Access 0.6.1 from Steam.
|Version:||Early Access 0.6.1|
|Latest Wine Version Tested:||2.17-staging|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
- Enormous progress from Wine 2.17 to 2.17-staging!
- Installing and updating via Steam under wine, installed as described here.
- Launching game through Steam.
- Game NOW RATHER PLAYABLE, since major shader issue got fixed.
- Played the first two tutorial levels maps + the Ygdrasil map.
- Equipping, Buying, Levelling, Grouping one's warriors works.
- Card set management works.
- World map.
- Soundtrack, by the way, also.
What does not
- some rare and random crashes upon setting out for next level on World Map
- 2D-elements (card-icons) and textboxes compromised and covered in artefacts
Setting Windows version in winecfg to 8.1
- otherwise the game will not launch.
What was not tested
- Playing longer than 2 hours
specs: Intel i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz Ã— 4 / 16 GB RAM / 4 GB Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Antergos x86_64||Sep 23 2017||2.17-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Silver||Cecco d'Ascoli|
|Show||Antergos x86_64||Sep 17 2017||2.17||Yes||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Cecco d'Ascoli|