Furi version 1.4.83 from GOG.com.
- All game mechanics (full game beaten)
- Controls (both KB+M and gamepad)
- Graphics, sound mostly functional, don't interfere with gameplay
What does not
- Some graphics glitches: solid pink textures on portal surfaces and ending location grass, solid black ground texture on The Edge boss fight. Googling the issue points at a single Steam forum thread with the same problem and an AMD card here.
- The game lost mouse focus a couple times during playthrough, though clicking still worked. Alt-tabbing in and out brings focus back.
- Aim marker seems to move randomly every once in a while (I don't know if it's a system or wine issue).
- Sound occasionally gets distorted for a moment (this might be a system problem, as I tested on a laptop which overheats and causes microstuttering).
- Gamepad only works with xinput, so usual workarounds like x360ce are needed.
- Main character model is mostly invisible in DirectX 11 mode, game needs to be run with -force-d3d9.
- Game needs xinput, so you need to use regular workarounds like x360ce.
What was not tested
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Gentoo Linux x86_64||Sep 24 2017||2.16-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Silver||Igor|