Most everything appears to work. I only tested it under the English language setting.
What does not
(1) If you scroll down in places where the program doesn't expect, it immediately crashes and quits (and doesn't save any information from the last session).
(2) The byoyomi countdown time doesn't display (at least in the English setting).
(3) On Twitter, someone mentioned that Japanese language info in the menus doesn't display correctly in all cases. But, I don't know the details.
Never scroll down!
What was not tested
(1) Under the Japanese language setting.
(2) Connecting to the Floodgate server.
(3) Any computer vs computer games.
As far as I can tell it works fine aside from the strange mouse/trackpad scrolling issue.
Seems to be the best shogi software useable on a Mac.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||macOS 10.13 "High Sierra"||Oct 05 2017||2.12-staging||N/A||Yes||Yes||Gold||k m|