Latest version available on Sourceforge. Contains a PDF manual accessible through the software. Discussion forum as February 2018 happens on Sourceforge.
- Pre-Processing of sample files included in the software
- Cluster analysis (tested with sample file)
- Cluster analysis plot (tested with sample file)
- Term frequency distribution (tested with sample file)
What does not
What was not tested
The software is very powerful and rich in features. Many features were not tested.
- There is a Linux version as well, but has to be compiled and requires many dependences.
- The version tested works out of the box.
- Manuals and tutorials are available on the website.
- On Lubuntu 16.04.3 with Wine 3.0 the app is not added to the menu by default. To find it you have to go to: /home/yourusername/.wine/drive_c/khcoder3
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 10 2018||3.0||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||utente vino|