- Installing and running
- Changing settings (video, audio, keys, game)
- Joining a server
- Controls (moving, shooting, swinging...)
- Graphics and visuals (including player models), HUD
- Music + Sounds
What does not
- Some shadows flicker occasionally, such as the ones cast by the tree on the titlescreen, and sometimes the player shadows.
- This game appears to eat up more RAM over time than in Windows, especially when you change the graphics preset to either very high or extreme. Most of the time I'm playing, it starts off using 1.5 Gb, pretty normal. As I play a few rounds, I notice it using 4 Gb, and I've only seen it use up to 2.5 Gb on my Windows computer. This isn't really a problem if you have a good amount of RAM like I do, but restarting the game after every 5 rounds or so is recommended.
What was not tested
- GPU: Nvidia
- Driver: proprietary
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, using driver 390.48.