- Playing the game.
- In-game movies.
What does not
- Switching workspaces when game is run in Wine's full-screen mode, caused it to get paused and auto-minimized (bug #37937).
- Enabling the Next Generation content the performance to greatly degrade, as can be seen by the extremely slow movements.
- It is not possible to change the setting of Fullscreen Anti-Aliasing: The option is simply greyed out. (Bug #34625?).
- To get rid of problems in Wine's full-screen mode, I had to run the game in Wine's virtual-desktop mode.
I ran the game using the following command in the CLI:
$ wine explorer /desktop=,800x600 trl.exe
What was not tested
- Everything else.
- Playing the demo through the end.
- GPU: Intel
- Driver: open source
- The noisy effect which was formerly seen (lines, dots), looked somewhat like bug #38760 or bug #40518. However, it was actually a long-standing bug in Mesa (bug #13728), and has been fixed!