Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results
- Installation of the game.
- Installation of PhysX.
- Playing the game. (Requires a small fix.)
- Save/load game.
What does not
- Installation of the bundled DirectX. If you allow it to run, it crashes (a known bug). It is safe to cancel the installation, thus keeping the WINEPREFIX clean(er).
- Playing the game, as it crashes.
- Blank/black screen when playing the game.
- There is no sound, despite dropping the DLLs (and setting them to native): `X3DAudio1_6.dll', `XAPOFX1_3.dll',
- There is no music.
- When run in Wine's full-screen mode, the game window automatically minimizes when the workspace is changed. (Bug #37937).
- To prevent the game from crashing when run, I had to drop `X3DAudio1_6.dll' (found inside `Mar2009_X3DAudio_x86.cab') in the game directory.
- The problem of the blank screen can be solved by dropping `d3dx9_42.dll' (found inside `Aug2009_d3dx9_42_x86.cab' ) in the game directory.
- To prevent the game window from automatically minimizing, run it under Wine's virtual-desktop mode.
What was not tested
- Running the game without PhysX installation.
- Everything else.
- GPU: Intel
- Driver: open source
selected in Test Results table below