Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results
- Playing the game (after a fix).
- The intro movie.
- Save/Load game.
What does not
- When attempting to run the game, an exception occurs: "Where is the guru?"
- Certain objects (viz. pots) have the "noisy" effect.
- Running the game in Wine's full-screen mode causes the window to get automatically minimized when the workspace is changed. (Bug #37937).
- To get rid of the exception, it required dropping of `d3dx9_29.dll' (from `Feb2006_d3dx9_29_x86.cab'), in the game directory.
- To prevent the game window from automatically minimizing, run the game in Wine's virtual-desktop mode.
What was not tested
- Playing the game on high setting.
- GPU: Intel
- Driver: open source
- The game installer automatically installs Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Runtime (`vcredist_x86.exe') package. This one is not needed, and can be safely uninstalled later.
- I played the game on low setting.
selected in Test Results table below