Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Playing the game.
What does not
- Everything (except for tree-tops) appears bluish in colour. There appears to be a thick fog preventing you from seeing anything. (Maybe it is a shader problem?)
- When the game is run in Wine's full-screen mode, it causes the game window to automatically minimize when the workspace is changed. (Bug #37937).
- To prevent the game window from auto-minimizing, run the game in Wine's virtual-desktop mode.
What was not tested
- GPU: Intel
- Driver: open source
- The installer provides an option to install DirectX. I did not opt for it.
- I tried dropping various libraries (dxgi.dll, d3d11.dll, d3dx9_36.dll, and quartz.dll) in the game directory, but no luck.
selected in Test Results table below