Standard GOG version
Everything (Menu, campaign, cutscenes, sound)
What does not
Regular game saving (there is a workaround, see below)
1. New 32bit wine prefix. Install the game, winetricks - install xact, physx, wmp10(maybe not needed), I set mine to WinXP
2. For some reason the game crashes at startup unless you put downloaded config files to "Documents/ArcaniA AddOn" (create this folder manually. Link to download the config files is on Steam forums, just search in Google for "arcania fall of setarrif crash". This fix is the same as for Windows.
3. Game would still crash on my triple monitor setup, virtual desktop didn't help, and resolutions above Full HD also crash the game. So just disable other monitors and keep just one on.
4. Disable "Detailed faces" in video settings, otherwise everyone's eyes will be red.
5. To save the game, you have to press F5 (quick save), then to load press F9(quick load). No other way to save progress.
What was not tested
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Arch Linux x86_64||Nov 03 2018||3.19-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Silver||Petr Krahujec|