Latest version of the game distributed by the Origin Launcher
Playing the game as intended with good framerate (with workaround), (very) high settings and no glitches.
What does not
- Without DirectX11, the game WON'T RUN as expected.
- The initial dropphase (birdseye view of the map) may lag.
- Install DXVK (I tried 0.92 and 0.96-1 successfully).
- Then run winecfg in your chosen WINEPREFIX and override "d3d11" and "dxgi" with "Native" (should be dxvk when installed).
(I got those hints from https://linuxconfig.org/improv... .)
What was not tested
- Voice chat (should work but not tested)
- CPU: Intel i5-4570 @ 4x 3.6Ghz
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB (with proprietary drivers)
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 18.10 "Cosmic" i386 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 09 2019||4.1-staging||Yes||No||No||Garbage||Tom|
|Show||Debian 9 (Stretch)||Feb 07 2019||4.1-staging||Yes||No||No||Garbage||Édouard WILLISSECK|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Feb 05 2019||4.1-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||spjoe|
|Show||Manjaro Linux||Feb 07 2019||4.0-rc5-staging||Yes||No||No||Garbage||Linus|
|Current||Manjaro Linux||Feb 05 2019||4.0-rc5-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||Linus|