Version 1.8, from 2004.
|Latest Wine Version Tested:||4.0|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
* The playback audio output works.
* The interface controls work.
* å‡ºåŠ› (output) > wavãƒ•ã‚¡ã‚¤ãƒ« (.wav file) [export .wav file]
** It seems that the audio is cut off at the beginning, and that the file creation must be stopped manually. But this seems to happen in Windows XP under VirtualBox as well.
What does not
* The playback audio output is distorted.
** (The fmmidi incorporated in the foo_midi foobar2000 plugin does not have distorted output.)
What was not tested
* å…¥åŠ› (input) > midi-in [select MIDI device?]
* å‡ºåŠ› (output) > wave-out [select audio output device?]
* è¨å®š (settings) > å†ç”Ÿå‘¨æ³¢æ•° (playback wave frequency)
* è¨å®š (settings) > éŸ³è‰²ç·¨é›† (tone edit)
* è¨å®š (settings) > ã‚¤ã‚³ãƒ©ã‚¤ã‚¶ (equalizer)
* è¨å®š (settings) > ç„¡éŸ³ã‚’å‡ºåŠ›ã™ã‚‹ (output silent note[?])
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Debian 10.x "Buster"||Mar 09 2019||4.0||N/A||Yes||No||Garbage||Iacobus|