Version 0.4.18e from 2013.
* The default voice is generated correctly.
* Project files load correctly.
* Voices are selected correctly.
* Rendering tools are selected correctly, including resampler.dll.
* The audio output is generated.
What does not
* Regarding audio output, the timing of note playback is improper, and sometimes, sound output stops prematurely. The default tools of wavtool.exe and resampler.exe or resampler.dll was used to render a project. Other rendering tools did not improve. The audio of the .wav export is the same.
What was not tested
* The crucial core function did not work acceptably, so other functions were not thoroughly tested.
* The operation requires the installation of Visual Basic 6.0 runtime. The installation link for it is at the bottom of the UTAU download website page.
* It is possible that truly the problem lies within the rendering tool of wavtool.exe, rather than the utau.exe main program.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Debian 10.x "Buster"||Mar 09 2019||4.0||Yes||Yes||No||Garbage||Iacobus|