What does not
Running the actual game. Tried with a cracked t3.exe and the normal binary and they seem to crash in the same spot.
What was not tested
Consistently crashes just after running the application.
|Distribution||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Rating||Submitter|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Dec 21 2011||1.3.35||Yes||Yes||Silver||Serge Hooge|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 22 2011||1.3.12||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Necron99|
|Show||Slackware 13.0||Apr 13 2010||1.1.42||Yes||Yes||Silver||SPAMMER|
|Show||Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 25 2009||1.1.32||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Manuel|
|Show||Gentoo Linux||Nov 01 2009||1.1.31||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Andrew Hurst|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|21448||Multiple applications and games need 'IOCTL_STORAGE_QUERY_PROPERTY' support (SecuROM 5.x media validation, USB drive detection)(RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, Deus Ex Invisible War)||NEW||View|
A nocd executable is needed to run the game.
"If your sound card is not properly detected, try switching the sound to OSS in winecfg. I can make no guarantees, but I was able to play through the entire training mission. I experienced two major problems: text was not rendered properly and the "mouse stop" was not always done correctly." - Erich Hoover
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
- RE: How to play Thief: Deadly Shadows smooth and nicely by Andrew Hurst on Sunday November 1st 2009, 16:53
- RE: How to play Thief: Deadly Shadows smooth and nicely by Manuel on Friday November 6th 2009, 15:12
- RE: How to play Thief: Deadly Shadows smooth and nicely by Samuel Nelson on Saturday April 17th 2010, 4:56
- RE: Mouse workaround by Manuel on Sunday October 25th 2009, 14:50
- RE: Mouse workaround by Jani Jaakkola on Thursday October 29th 2009, 15:55
- RE: Mouse workaround by Manuel on Friday October 30th 2009, 7:58
- RE: Now broken with current wine (1.1.23) by Michael Abbott on Saturday June 20th 2009, 9:41