2017 edition of Nolo's Quicken Willmaker plus
Software installs and runs great, after installing some extra WINE functionality using WineTricks, and installing Microsoft Windows fonts using Terminal.
What does not
Installer will not complete correctly in Wine 4.0.2
1) Install latest version of Winetricks
2) Install latest version of Wine
3) Run Winetricks -> Install a program -> Cancel -> Cancel -> Install Windows DLL
4) choose to install: "Dotnet40" and "msxml3" -> click OK
Wait for these to install, then install Microsoft fonts (if you don't already have them):
1) Open Terminal
2) paste in "sudo apt-get install ttf-mscorefonts-installer"
enter password as needed, say OK to the agreement, let fonts install.
Then double click the Nolo Willmaker installation file to install.
What was not tested
Exporting a finished will, printing.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 18.04 "Bionic" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Sep 08 2019||4.0.2||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||shane|