Time to get creative! The Transmutabooth has arrived, bringing all-new customization and clothing possibilities to Growtopia!
Tired of having to make outfits around mods instead of, y'know, LOOKING
AMAZING? Well, with the Transmutabooth, you can layer the visuals of one
item on top of another, giving it an all-new look while keeping its
mods! The possibilities are crazy, so grab one from the store and crank
your imagination into high gear!
Almost everything for normal gameplay. Links to websites (in About and The Growtopia Gazette) work too.
What does not
1) Creating GrowID (GT detects VPN or malformed DNS info)
2) All personal settings are enabled if you click "OK" (reverts back to default settings after restarting GT)
3) "Enter" key doesn't work if GT is minimized or switched with another tab
4) No UbiServices Profile ID
5) Touch control chat menu reverts to normal PC chat menu after clicking custom chat settings (happens randomly)
6) Touch control chat menu stays even after touch controls are disabled
7) "Allow Enter
Workaround for Problem #2: Set your personal settings from "Options" in the startup screen, not from the menu (top right box) you get when you are in a world.
Workaround for Problem #3: Restart GT.
Workaround for Problem #6: Click the custom chat settings for a few times.
No workarounds (at least for now) for the others. UbiServices Profile ID doesn't affect gameplay.
What was not tested
1) Personal settings with password
2) Audio (Yes, audio for everything in the game, including background music.)
3) Custom resolutions
4) Supporter and Super Supporter features (I'm not a supporter)
5) Add icon to desktop (Installer)
6) Run Growtopia (from installer)
7) Advanced Account Protection (most likely works as it's based on IP, but I'll just put it here for the sake of completeness)
8) In-App Purchase (link to paypal works, but not sure if gems will be credited)
1) Creating GrowID problem might not occur as I have created the maximum amount of GrowIDs allowed on my IP from iOS and Windows.
2) An error message appears when GT is started. To stay safe from any potential or unknown bug(s), press "Enter" 3 times and everything should be alright. DO NOT minimize the error message tab. If you do so, you must restart GT or else the enter key will not work (press "Esc" for the error message tab to reappear).
3) I did not manually install the libraries mentioned in the older tests (not sure if I have them).
4) This test was done on Kubuntu, which use KDE, which is based on the Qt toolkit instead of GTK, so there might be some differences on non-Qt Ubuntu distros.
5) GT means Growtopia, in case you are wondering.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 18.04 "Bionic" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Dec 09 2019||4.0.3||Yes||Yes||Yes||Silver||SudoSugus|