Installs and launches through the steam client.
- Install from steam
- Launch the game
- Mouse movement (see Extra comments)
- Navigating in menu
- Changing settings (resolution is only applied after a relaunch)
Game playing quality :
- Sound is perfect
- No visual glitch / No slowdown (but require a very powerful computer)
- Play the campaign without problem
What does not
What was not tested
All the game (hey, it just came out!)
For this game you’ll need DXVK (it just wont launch without him).
First, set your WINEPREFIX
To Install DXVK :
Go here : https://github.com/doitsujin/d... and download the latest DXVK (tested with 1.5.5)
Unpack the archive, and run the script :
or if you have the latest winetricks, just install it from there.
Info on my hardware settings :
- AMD Ryzen 3950x + 5700 XT + 16 GB RAM
Info on my software settings :
- xfce desktop with compositing enabled
Info specific to WINE :
- 64 bits wine profile
- Window version set to 10
- Clean profile (i use one profile per game)
- No DLL overrides (except DXVK)
I tested the game in full details (in 1920x1080), it is very nice, but CPU/GPU are highly solicited !
In case on ALT+TAB, you lose the keyboard input (don't know if it's a problem with this game or with xfce)
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Feb 02 2021||6.1||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||Gilbert Cheng|
|Current||Debian GNU/Linux Unstable "Sid" x86_64||Mar 11 2020||5.3-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Ski-lleR|