Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results
- Drawing, painting, manipulation
- Tablet pen pressure
- All basic functions
What does not
- Clip Studio asset store doesn't load properly
- To fix crashing on startup:
- Install vcrun2010 via winetricks
- To fix pen pressure:
- In File >Options > Tablet:
- Enable "Use mouse mode in setting of tablet driver"
- To fix modifier keys sometimes sticking when using a tablet:
- In File > Modifier Key Settings:
- In File >Options > Interface:
- Disable both "IME control" settings
- Enable "Switch to tablet interface"
- In File >Options > Tool:
- Disable "Switch tool temporarily by pressing and holding shortcut key"
What was not tested
- GPU: AMD
- Driver: open source
- Sometimes, after using the CELSYS login form, my system's keyboard input will stop responding and I need to close the program to regain it
- I'm using Windows 7 as my winecfg version without issue
- Gecko and Mono installed via winecfg's initial prompts
- Tablet is XP-Pen Artist 12 Pro with only builtin drivers
selected in Test Results table below