What does not
- Publishing of performances
- Song performance review UI is broken but recorded audio still plays
- Exiting the application. Attempting to exit via the application's own UI results in a mostly empty UI at which point nothing else happens.
- To reduce extreme CPU/GPU usage, change video settings in Twitch Sings to use windowed mode and a smaller video resolution.
- To fix the issue with lost interactivity after losing window focus, set HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\X11 Driver\UseTakeFocus in the registry to a value of "N" (without the quotes). Note: I had to create the "X11 Driver" registry key first.
- You will need to explicitly kill the Twitch Sings process (e.g. `pkill Sings`) in order to exit
What was not tested
- Open Mic
- Webcam capture
- GPU: Nvidia
- Driver: proprietary
You will need to install Vulkan graphics drivers for your OS before installing and using Twitch Sings. For Ubuntu this should be as simple as: `sudo apt install libvulkan1`.