The offline installer (v0.12.0, 7,5 GB) does install.
The launcher : MWLLauncher.exe window succeed to appear (it did not with Wine 4.0.4: error message 'MWLL_Launcher.exe is missing').
What does not
1. in MWLL Launcher (v0.12.2, it has upgraded itself) after clicking the
'Install' button this lead to a crash (Checking file: ...\PB\pbsv.dll').
2. MWLL Launcher (v0.12.2) after clicking 'Launch' the loading does crash.
3. The offline installer (MWLL launcher) fail to upgrade itself from v3.0.x to v3.2.x ('The remote server returned an error: (404) not found').
1. winetricks dotnet461
2. not found (same issue with Wine 5.10).
3. Instead of the online installer (60 MB) use the offline installer (7,5 GB).
What was not tested
Playing the game, Joystick.
Actionmaps configurator. According a previous test by Marcel B), it requires to: 'install java jre7i586 for windows, execute a shell in the container and execute the java installer'.
The prefix I used: 32bits, win7.
IGP: AMD Radeon Vega 11.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 18.04 "Bionic" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 22 2020||5.0.1||Yes||No||Yes||Garbage||Dadu042|