- Entire application:
- Search and Add Device (Digital Video Recorder on the local Network or P2P service by Serial Number ID)
- Live View (Live Video Viewing in Realtime)
- Grid View 1(entire), 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 Live View
- Local Video recording in DAV format
- Camera Picture Adjustments (Brightness, Contrast)
- Video Zooming
- GridView reorganizing, Video Aspect ratio changing
- Playback (wayback playback from video archive)
- Searching by Date and Time
- Viewing of Video Record
- Video clipping and exporting
- Device-CFG (Managing of Cameras, Video Encoding options, Network settings, etc.)
- Device Log: access, search and view, scroll through events.
What does not
- Sometimes video may be incorrectly scaled/cropped when full screen single video. Does not affect exports.
- Snapshots (*.jpg), if taken manually from cameras, have corrupt header. May be repaired by third-party tools. This does not affect thumbnails of recorded video.
In Wine configuration -> Libraries -> DLL overrides -> find "dnsapi" and edit to "Builtin (wine)"
Snapshots: Use print screen / other tools offered on host OS.
What was not tested
Should theoretically work
- Talk function
- Playback sound
- PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom)
- Video Wall
- People Counting
- Storage Service (Video Server Module)
- GPU: Unknown
- Driver: unknown
"Works as well as on Windows" as in it's as poorly optimized as it was in Windows, no performance difference.
Install directx 9 before running setup. If setup crashes, make sure to configure DLL overrides before running (see Workarounds) before running setup again.