Official version, downloaded on the fivem.net homepage
* The installer.
* The launcher itself. (laggy UI)
* Social Club Authentication.
* Singleplayer mode.
* Multiplayer mode. (in-secure servers only)
What does not
* The Anti-cheat. (doesn't work in wine or even windows ARM)
* Secured Servers.
What was not tested
* Trying every existing game build. (-bXXXX launch parameter)
* Server Hosting.
* Use at least DXVK 1.10.1 , as it has system shared resources , or an older *patched* build.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 22.04 "Jammy" (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 24 2022||7.11-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Bronze||CosmoHQ|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Feb 16 2022||7.3-staging||No, but has workaround||Yes||Yes||Silver||pongo1231|
|Show||Ubuntu 20.04 "Focal" (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 10 2021||6.8-staging||Yes||No||Yes||Garbage||John Allen|
|Show||Ubuntu 18.04 "Bionic" i386 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 21 2020||5.0.2||No||Not installable||No||Garbage||Quentin Grimaud|
If you want to set up your own server to play on, do the following to be able to play on it: