Application for filling out tax return for year 2020
-Installing the software and installing subsequent updates which the manufacturer frequently publishes (I've installed 10 updates over the recent months)
- Download of data from tax office (with signature file)
- Data entry, performing calculations
- Most previews
- Upload of data to tax office (with signature file)
What does not
- One important preview does not work: the preview for the tax declaration itself. I.e., you blindly declare the tax and double-check afterwards by means of PDFs that the program saves to the hard drive. Otherwise no workaround.
- Help texts do not appear correctly. The help text popup appears transparent and blurred. That's a quite important problem because the helptexts often display results of data checks and thus highlight errors in the data. The work-around is to play a bit with the mouse pointer. Mouse-over or clicks sometimes make the texts appear.
What was not tested
(everything was tested)
Only "Silver" because the preview of the final tax declaration does not (yet) work, otherwise it would be "Platinum"
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 20.04 "Focal" (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Sep 25 2022||7.9||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Frank|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 11.x "Bullseye" x86_64||Oct 09 2021||6.19||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||Wolfram Sang|
|Show||openSUSE Tumbleweed (rolling release)||Jun 26 2021||6.11||Yes||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Stefan Brüns|
|Show||Ubuntu 20.04 "Focal" (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 07 2021||6.7||Yes||Yes||No||Garbage||Frank|
|Show||Ubuntu 20.10 "Groovy" (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 03 2021||6.5-staging||Yes||Yes||Yes||Garbage||mx2|