- New perfect feature. Now VB Decompiler can find references to any global
variable in all forms and modules. Just right click on any global variable
in a decompiled code and click on "Find references". After search,
VB Decompiler will show all founded functions in a list and you can
jump to any function. Saving report, copying each entry and search on
the list is also supported.
This feature is for Visual Basic 5.0/6.0 files only.
- Support plugins, written on the Python. Needs for 32 bit Python v3.8 installed.
Example you can find in pyplugins directory in VB Decompiler folder.
APIs is same with DLL plugins. Plugin loads by clicking menu with its name.
You can edit code of the plugin and launch it without restarting VB Decompiler.
- A lot of changes to support incorrect, dumped and obfuscated files to help
research labs in analyze malware code.
- Support incorrect dumps with trash in address and size of PE sections
- Support obfuscated incorrect ordinals of VB5/6 APIs
- Support .NET assemblies where "#~" is not a first stream (.NET)
- Support obfuscated VB5/6 files with incorrect pointers
- BugFix: Close non-supported files after analyze
- BugFix: Show loading and decompiling progress in Windows status bar
- BugFix: Processing more than one file with color schemes and translations
Open executables, disassembles them, shows their dialog boxes, saves projects to disk. Options and help pages work. Text can be copied and pasted.
What does not
What was not tested
The "PyPlugins" which need Python installed separately.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||FreeBSD 12.2||Jun 23 2021||6.11||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||Damjan Jovanovic|