2021/6/16 build of Yandere Simulator.
- Game launches.
- Just about everything
What does not
- Some text is missing when the game is run out of box. Game works fine otherwise.
- Game performance is poor, more so than usual.
- Pressing the META (Windows) key or opening an external menu can cause the game to freeze. May vary by desktop environment.
- Install the corefonts package by running 'winetricks corefonts' in the appropriate wineprefix to allow certain text to display.
- Enable DXVK in the appropriate wineprefix for better game performance.
What was not tested
Game performance has additionally been reported to be poor on Windows. DXVK may offer improvements but a portion of the game's poor perfomance likely due to the game's programming.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Arch Linux x86_64||Aug 12 2021||6.13||N/A||Yes||Yes||Gold||gassug2|