Nearly everything that comes with the default installation works smoothly. Several third party DSP, decoder, UI, and functionality plugins work flawlessly too.
What does not
- [Crash] Application does not start using Windows 10 prefix version; requires running on Windows 8.1 prefix version or lower.
- [Graphical] Visualizations are not functioning properly.
- None of the default or third party visualizations work in full-screen mode.
- Direct2D Oscilloscope component is completely unusable, and causes the application to slow down, stutter, or even hang depending on system resources.
- [Graphical] Locking the toolbar does not actually lock the toolbar, and still allows toolbar items to be dragged by pressing the left-most text of each toolbar component.
- [Output] WASAPI exclusive output does not work regardless of Wine's output driver or by modifying buffer length or event/push mode within the application.
- [Input] CTRL key sticks on Wayland. For example, hitting CTRL+F requires waiting for a second to unstick the CTRL key, or to press the CTRL key again immediately to unstick it. This problem does not exist under Xorg.
What was not tested
Not all third party components were tested.
- GPU: AMD
- Driver: open source